Sunday, December 27, 2009

Engagement/Wedding/Hantaran Cupcakes!

Hello Everybody!

Sorry la saya ni selalu lambat sangat nak meng'update'..But here it is now. My most anticipated and exciting project ever.. Wedding/engagement cupcakes! or cupcakes for hantaran as we malays would call it. I've always wanted to do them and I suddenly had 3 orders of them last week. wow! Alhamdulillah, rezeki tuhan bagi. Anyways, for those of you who don't know (I do have some foreign readers occasionally), hantaran are actually gifts that are exchanged between the bride and groom.

For the first order, the customer wanted something simple, sweet yet colourful. So we made daisies for her!

Adorable pink cups <3>

Next, the customer wanted something pastel..so we made pink roses with their initials.. The pink and white ones marked S&I are just extras..

I have no clue why this picture turned blue.hmmf.

Don't steal my cupcakes little birdie..

I'll let the picture speak for itself =)

And last but not least, my friend Milya ordered some cupcakes for her "Merisik". Merisik is the malay version of the guy standing on one knee proposal. We malays bring the whole family together for this...And again there are gifts involved..I just love our malay culture, don't you? ;)

Milya just wanted good ol' buttercream

And these are for guests to eat..

Don't you just feel tempted to lick that....mmmm

Or some people just bite into it..heh

Congratulations Milya!!


The fondant hantaran cupcakes are priced at RM60 for 12pcs and RM80 for 16pcs. I'll update the prices on the side soon..
There'll be more updates soon so come back later ok!!





1 comment: