Monday, April 5, 2010

Perfecting my skills



Hello everybody! Here's yet another cute birthday cake! Arfadh just turned 1 so of course his mummy dearest would be excited to celebrate her 1st baby's 1st birthday! My cake icing skills need more practice as you can see. I've started my class at Wilton ICCA by the way. I think it'll improve my skills and cake decorating style a lot. So that one day I'll make impeccable, to die for cakes, that not only tastes superb but also looks beautiful until you wont believe that its a cake! Check out the other photos below..








Free gifts!


My mum always likes to decorate the box..


Have a nice day everyone!


1 comment:

  1. weehee..
    comel k...
    sker sgt..n arfahd pun mkn cake sgt byk..
    the cake is sooo nyummy..
    tq azyan..
    u made our day..;D

    ReplyDelete